Friday, December 31, 2010

MMX

While I had intended to be a a big party during the post, illness has dictated otherwise (Get well soon!) Thus, My plans for this post have been stymied just a bit, but it's still functional. My goal was to get a multi-person post, with each individual person leaving behind their total sentiment for 2010. A tiny party has converged at Dr. Girlfriend's house, and as the ball drops, this is what each person had to say!


Dr. Girlfriend
An awesome year full of some awesome achievements for me!


Ben

I got my master's and passed a cpa exam

Adam

lolwat? theo gave this to me while l iwas drunk. i like turtles. rawk.

The0
Thank god I made it through again.

Well. That was a little less than spectacular. But still, it's a little like a message to your future self. Enjoy!

Happy New Year!!!

-The0

No comments:

Post a Comment