Friday, October 16, 2009

A Credit List

They say that if you wind up with 3 good friends in life, you've lived remarkably well. I have lived a life of total luxury if that's the case.

Walter: Thank you for being there to help me through schoolwork, bike stunts, bad ideas, and good times.

Ben: Your pennywise sense has rubbed off on me finally. I'm glad you made me do your laundry back in college.

Craig: My first friend, your life is a veritable tome of accomplishments. Every time we speak, I feel like a kid again.

Matt: If there is a man more baddass and intense on a daily basis, I don't think he'd really compare to you.

Evan: Technology makes sense because of you. You make me feel dumb in a learning way.

Kurt: Music has never been more enjoyable. My instrument sounds great because of you.

Dré: You turned me from a brooding sociopathic boy to a semi-socially savvy man. You put me onto the path I am on today.

Adam: I finally enjoy being behind a computer again, like I did in high school.

Webb: I am of the strong opinion that everyone needs a mad scientist for a friend.

Renny: You help me deal with everyday. You help me feed my addiction, and keep me sane.

Andy: Every time I hear from you is a total joy. I love just talking about what's going on with you.

Gigi: You're the best of the kin, and you make me swell with pride everyday.

Mom: You help me deal with life crises. You keep me well furnished, and you keep me going with my grind.

Dad: My ultimate role model. If I wind up half the man you are, I've done very well.

Dr. Girlfriend: You make me want to be the best man I can.

Edits to follow, as I think of more things to say about the best people in my life.

-The0

3 comments:

  1. OK, everybody, all together now:

    D'AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't say daaaw... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the "Like" button on blogspot...

    ReplyDelete